NOTICE OF MEETING
California Commission on the Status of Women and Girls
Full Committee Meeting
December 4, 2018
9:00am – 9:30am
The State Capitol, Room 115, Sacramento, CA 95814
One or more of the Commissioner(s) will participate in this meeting at the teleconference site listed below. Each teleconference location is accessible to the public and the public will be given an opportunity to address the Executive Committee at each teleconference location.
The public teleconference site(s) for this meeting are as follows:
- 7000 W. 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 320 W. 4th Street, Ste 450, Los Angeles, CA 90013
Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the specific item is raised, unless it is a closed session item. Agenda items may be taken out of order to accommodate speakers and to maintain a quorum. Please check the Commission’s website for updates, as the meeting may be rescheduled. For verification of the meeting, access the Commission’s website at www.women.ca.gov. Time limitations for discussion and comment will be determined by the Chair.
- Welcome and Call to Order – Chair
- Roll Call
- Establish Quorum
- Public Comment – including matters not on the agenda*
- Closed Session
- Executive Director
- Consideration of personnel matters pursuant to Government Code section 11126(a) (1).
- Consideration of potential litigation matters pursuant to Government Code section 11126(e) (1).
- Executive Director
* In addition to public comment regarding each agenda item, the Commission affords an opportunity to members of the public to address the Commission on items of interest that are within the Commission’s jurisdiction but are not on the noticed agenda. The Commission is not permitted to take action on items that are not on the noticed agenda, but may refer items for future consideration.
Any person with a disability who wishes to receive this Notice and Agenda in an alternative format, or who wishes to request auxiliary aids or services to participate in the meeting of the Commission, in accordance with State or Federal law, should contact Christina Bangoy at 916-651-5405 not later than five (5) business days before the noticed meeting day.
The Commission and its subcommittees comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the members of the board is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested.
Please contact Christina Bangoy at 916-651-5405 or Christina.Bangoy@women.ca.gov to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, or non-English language translations. Requests for information prior to the meeting may be directed to Christina Bangoy at the California Commission on the Status of Women and Girls at Christina.Bangoy@women.ca.gov or 916-651-5405.
To view this agenda online please visit our website at www.women.ca.gov.