NOTICE OF MEETING
California Commission on the Status of Women and Girls
Full Commission Business Meeting
Monday, April 12, 2021
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Please note: Due to COVID-19, this meeting will be a virtual teleconference meeting. Please click HERE to join using password 873994 or call in using the following numbers: USA 214 765 0479 USA 8882780296 (US Toll Free), Conference code: 475133
Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the specific item is raised unless it is a closed session item. Agenda items may be taken out of order to accommodate speakers and to maintain a quorum. Please check the Commission’s website for updates, as the meeting may be rescheduled. For verification of the meeting, access the Commission’s website at www.women.ca.gov. Time limitations for discussion and comment will be determined by the Chair.
- Welcome and Call to Order – Chair
- Roll Call – Establish Quorum
III. Approve Minutes of February 8, 2021 Commission Meeting
- Chair’s Opening Remarks & Commissioner Comments
- Nominating Committee Update
- a) Voting Item on Executive Committee
- a) Bill Sponsorship Information and Discussion
- b) Voting Item on Bill Sponsor Request
- c) 2021 Bill Support: Information and Discussion
- d) Voting Item on Policy Committee Recommendations
VII. Operations & Budget Update
- a) Fundraising Committee Information Update
- a) #EqualPayCA
- b) WRAP Training
- c) Resource Hub
- d) CalTrans Collaboration
- Public Comment – including matters not on the agenda*
- Closed Session – Govt code section 11126 (a) (1)
* In addition to public comment regarding each agenda item, the Commission affords an opportunity to members of the public to address the Commission on items of interest that are within the Commission’s jurisdiction but are not on the noticed agenda. The Commission is not permitted to act on items that are not on the noticed agenda but may refer items for future consideration. *In addition to public comment regarding each agenda item, the Commission affords an opportunity to members of the public to address the Commission on items of interest that are within the Commission’s jurisdiction but are not on the noticed agenda but may refer items for future consideration.
Any person with a disability who wishes to receive this Notice and Agenda in an alternative format, or who wishes to request auxiliary aids or services to participate in the meeting of the Commission, in accordance with State or Federal law, should contact Darcy Totten at mailto:email@example.com no later than five (5) business days before the noticed meeting day.
The Commission and its subcommittees comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the members of the board is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested.
Please contact Darcy Totten to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, or non-English language translations. Requests for information prior to the meeting may be directed to Darcy Totten at the California Commission on the Status of Women and Girls at Darcy.Totten@women.ca.gov. To view this agenda online please visit our website at www.women.ca.gov.