Author: Commission News
NOTICE OF MEETING
California Commission on the Status of Women and Girls
Full Commission Business Meeting
Monday, December 7, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Please note: Due to COVID-19, this meeting will be a virtual teleconference meeting. To join click this LINK or call in at tel: +1 916-245-8850 Password 573037792# , Conference ID 573 037 792#
Public comments will be taken on agenda items at the time the specific item is raised, unless it is a closed session item.
Agenda items may be taken out of order to accommodate speakers and to maintain a quorum. Please check the Commission’s website for updates, as the meeting may be rescheduled. For verification of the meeting, access the Commission’s website at www.women.ca.gov. Time limitations for discussion and comment will be determined by the Chair.
- Welcome and Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approve Minutes of August 3, 2020 Commission Meeting
- Chair’s Opening Remarks and Commissioner Comment
- Executive Director Report
- Program and Policy
- Future Directions and Next Steps for the Commission
- Public Comment – including matters not on the agenda*
- Closed Session
* In addition to public comment regarding each agenda item, the Commission affords an opportunity to members of the public to address the Commission on items of interest that are within the Commission’s jurisdiction but are not on the noticed agenda. The Commission is not permitted to take action on items that are not on the noticed agenda, but may refer items for future consideration.
Any person with a disability who wishes to receive this Notice and Agenda in an alternative format, or who wishes to request auxiliary aids or services to participate in the meeting of the Commission, in accordance with State or Federal law, should contact Darcy Totten at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than five (5) business days before the noticed meeting day.
The Commission and its subcommittees comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the members of the board is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested.
Please contact Darcy Totten at email@example.com to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, or non-English language translations. Requests for information prior to the meeting may be directed to the California Commission on the Status of Women and Girls at firstname.lastname@example.org. To view this agenda online please visit our website at www.women.ca.gov.